Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mini update

So here's the deal with my job and working on projects. I have a certain amount of days off in the month, and the rest I'm on call. Sometimes I know where/when I'll be flying the night before. On my days off I'm trying to get errands done, travel home, visit friends etc. When I'm on call, I never know if I'll get called in 5 minutes or 4 fours or not at all (rarely). So sometimes there's time to work on projects but I'm reluctant to start for fear I'll have to get up and leave just as I get working. But alas, I'll have to get over that.

I did get some things done the last day I was on call, so I should just suck it up and get to work (like today).


Sleeves cut, and little detail tabs made. I got called so I still have to make more little tabs to do what I want to with them (stay tuned!).


I also continue to be frustrated by how simple things take forever. I love the results and the details but it always makes me feel unaccomplished when hours of work produces a teeny square inchage of the overall project. But I love it too. I want to do more and more. Those little things are my favorite part! But it takes forever to finish one complete look because of them. But I refuse to leave them out! ARRH!! Welcome to the neurotically masochist world of my work. Brothers and Sisters who hear me, can I get an AMEN!?

No comments:

Post a Comment