After delivering the Gresham suit via proxy, I got a final fitting via proxy and had to do some small fit fixes.
Had to cut the neckline a little deeper in the back and take the shoulder seam in a tad at the neck.
Had to take in the doublet at those side-back curve seams by a couple inches at the top tapering down to the original waistline.
Replaced and repositioned the store-bought grosgrain lacing ribbon with more stable grommeted lacing strips (this is to help get the fitted well supported look of the garment as well as aid in ease of buttoning.).
To ensure everything fits and sits where it should I'm adding points at the waist for the slops to tie into the doublet.
Cut silk strips, sew, turn, press
Finish ends and decorate with little ends. Punch grommets into waistband of slops and along corresponding points on doublet (have to put slops and doublet on client to mark appropriate spots first).
Hopefully the next Gresham pics I put up are action shots! Opening weekend is just over a week away!