Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SidneySlops etc.

Pending the addition of closures the slops for my brother's Robert Sidney 2.0 are completed!



Sidney 2.0 vs 1.0

The next step will be to do a fitting before add closures and then I'll do a second mock-up fitting of the doublet before I'll start constructing the doublet.

Between waiting for fittings and working on other commissioned pieces, I'm starting work on my next dress. A separate post detailing the plans and fabrics for that project will be forthcoming.

In the meantime: here are  some more gratuitous photos of pitbulls!




These were all taken on the morning of the Snowmageddon here in Milwaukee. Kimora was plunging into the biggest drifts she could find; Chewi was less impressed.

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment