Friday, October 3, 2014

New Project Teaser

As promised I WILL... do my best to document my current and upcoming projects.

However, a lot of my work is done for performers at various renaissance faires. Part of the magic and excitement for our patrons (and fellow performers) come opening day is seeing the new costumes and the beauty of the show all put together. Out of respect and support of that magic, I will not be posting photographic updates of those costumes. Instead I will collect photos of the progress and put together a project review and debut AFTER the openings of said faires.

Sorrrrrrrry. I know it's kind of a bummer and means the blog posts will be a bit thin until the season officially starts but I will try to tantalize you, my readers, with written updates and a very few teaser pics.


So to start us off, my charming brother makes another appearance in my client roster with a little design we've been working on for a while now.


So there's a teaser shot of the sketch. 

It's going to be really hard not to share this one with you because it's going to come together pretty quickly. I found a local calico store that has a sewing lounge/classroom they let folks use to work in when classes aren't going on. It is BEYOND amazing how much work I can get done there in just a few short hours compared to trying to work at home. Coffee table vs. sewing table. Kitties trying to play with everything vs. no kitties. Easily accessible kitchen vs. no kitchen. Yeah this place is great. No distractions. I think just a few more 4-5 hour days there will see this project nearly done. 


Another project is totally Top Secret. No more will be said about this until clandestine status has been lifted. 

Another project is done but does not have a proper owner yet so I will post more about that one after it finds it's new home. 

So I'll let you know when I have more to safely share...

No comments:

Post a Comment